Life with Luke

.

Monday, February 7, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas was a big day at the Upchurch house! We were finally finding out the sex of our baby- We had our sonogram done on December 21st, had them seal it up in an envelope, and I took the envelope to have it wrapped. That was the looooongest  four days ever!! Poor Kyle was begging to open it before Christmas morning but I didn't budge (Even though I was about to die to open it too!!)
Sooo... four days later and it's Christmas morning!! Kyle got home from work about 8:00 that morning. We had my mom, dad, brother, Ms. Sheila and Ralph over to open the present. I made a big breakfast for everyone (monkey bread, hashbrown casserole and breakfast quiche-- yummm!!)
Here is THE present:

The opening of the gift:


Kyle teasing me with the answer......

And......................

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment