Life with Luke

.

Monday, February 21, 2011

25 WEEKS!!!

well we are 25 weeks and everything is still going great! I have LOVED being pregnant and feeling LT kick and move around. My favorite time is at night time when we're getting ready for bed- Luke gets really active at bedtime (uh oh I'm in trouble!) and Kyle will start talking to him with his hand on my belly and Luke goes crazy- He loves his daddy!!
We had our appointment February 16th and he is growing good and fast! His heartbeat was 154 and he weights almost 2lbs (whew!!!) and I can tell b/c the kicks are very strong!  He was so active during the ultrasound that we couldn't get him to be still long enough to get some good shots. Poor baby doesn't have much room in there- he's already head down and his legs are folded over! He's gonna be so ready to stretch out when he gets here!!!

no wonder it feels like a soccer game going on in my belly- check out this foot!!!!!!!!!

his hand on his forehead: "ahh it's a hard life"



No comments:

Post a Comment