Life with Luke

.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Crazy Cravings!!!

I am loving being pregnant and eating everything in sight... literally!! When I found out I was pregnant, my main craving was McDonald's cheeseburger and fries (and don't get me wrong- I still love both) but my most recent craving has been Froot Loops and a chocolate frosty from Wendy's (not together though... although I wonder what that would taste like.... ha j/k). I eat breakfast twice a day- I have my bowl of Froot Loops at 7:30 and then at 9:30 I have oatmeal with fresh strawberries (yummm!!). And then I have to have a bowl of  Froot Loops again before bed!!!! I try to stay away from the chocolate frosty so I only get those as a treat every now and then!
My craving today for lunch was a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with a HUGE glass of milk!!!!!!! I am so glad milk is a craving since I like all that other "bad" stuff!  Oh and let's not forget those girl scout cookies!!
I may finally hit the century mark on the scale next visit-- ( I was at 99lbs last visit- which is a big # for me!! I have gained a total of 10 lbs so far.... so we'll see what happens these last few months.. Doctor said to eat what I want, when I want...... ok, I can definitely follow those orders!)

No comments:

Post a Comment