Life with Luke

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 A.M. soccer game!

So it's 5:00 A.M. Thursday morning and I'm awaken from a really good sleep b/c our son decides he wants to play! He's gotten in a routine lately where he's active around 6ish in the morning and around bedtime every night! Well I guess he decided to get started a little early today ( and hasn't stopped ALL day!)  Kyle is such a light sleeper and I guess I woke him up when I was moving around trying to get comfortable.. He rolled over and put his hand on my stomach and LT was kicking and rolling around like crazy- Kyle was laughing so hard at my belly jumping around!! Needless to say we couldn't go back to sleep after that but it's ok- it was the most amazing thing! I LOVE being pregnant and feeling him move all around but I what I love even more is when Kyle gets to feel him moving!! I love my two guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment