Life with Luke

.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Luke's 1st Easter!!

I am so very blessed! Sometimes I wonder how I could be so lucky to have all that I have... An awesome and forgiving God that sent his son to die for me, an amazing husband and son, our families that are always there for us, a church family that loves our little boy as much as we do... the list could go on and on! Today was such a special day to celebrate Luke's first Easter!

The Easter bunny came to see Luke!!

dying eggs was fun, too!



bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed he was quiet while I was getting ready... this is what I found when I came to check on him.. He was trying to get to his basket...such a sneaky lil' dude!

Luke was SO handsome in his Easter outfit..I almost cried!


We went to visit daddy at the fire station! I even got an Easter happy... Kyle washed my car!! How many girls can say they had their car washed by a hot fireman?! ; ) Love my handsome hubby!
Luke had fun playing on the truck and splashing in the water!




HAPPY EASTER!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment