Life with Luke

.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

another happy Friday the 13th!

Just one more month until our sweet lil' man is the big O-N-E!! He is getting to be such a big boy and into EV-ER-Y-THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot turn my head for even a second now. But things are so much fun! His monthly pics I get in his rock n play have become quite a challenge the last few months! He refuses to lay in it while I try and snap a few shots. I wanted to do something that I could put together in the end of all his 12 months... well in the beginning it was easy b/c he was little and would just lay there. I thought it would be cute to have his blue minky dot blanket as the background but obviously that doesn't work out quite so well now.... oh well-- here is the best I could get!


he loves playing with his new ball from the Easter bunny!


His new favorite thing to do-- push his toy fire truck all over the house!



Happy 11 months, Luke!!





No comments:

Post a Comment