Life with Luke

.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Luke's 1st Haircut (3/3/13)

Well, the time finally came.... my boy had to get a haircut. If I didn't hurry up and cut it his Papaw and daddy were threatening to do it themselves (and we all know how that would turn out!!) Poor kid was starting to look like a little girl : /  Although he looks so handsome and grown up, I almost cried as she cut his sweet curls off : ( Our Aunt Annie did my first haircut and now she's cutting Luke's.... Oh how time flies.  He wasn't quite sure about the whole hair cutting process, but as long as we were feeding him mini M&M's (his absolute favorite candy) he was cool with it all.  So here ya go... just a few of the 40 pics I took ; )
 
 
what is really going on?
 
"Go ahead... keep cutting... just keep handing me the M&M's and I'm good!"
 
Tah-dah!!! A cookie for being such a big boy!
 
Now he's ready for his sping pictures at school tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment