Life with Luke

.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day AND a 1st B-day!!

I can not think of a better mother's day gift than the most amazing gift of my son turning ONE today! Saturday was spent having a birthday party for Luke. Of course, it rained like we all knew it was going to ...BUT lucky for us Luke's daddy is a fireman... which means we just moved the party right on next door to the bay of the fire station. The party went on, the kids loved it and best of all- we all stayed dry!!! I had a great photographer come and take pictures so that I could enjoy the party and not have to worry about walking around with a camera making sure I got all the perfect shots. It was nice to not have to take my camera out once! Now I have to patiently wait for the CD of pics... I'm way too anxious!!! But here are a few I have on my camera from today (his actual b-day.)
clapping for his birthday!

Luke and Brother John



love my Mama

my handsome guys

today's cake...

Luke's birthday present!


apparently sand doesn't taste good.....

Happy birthday, sweet boy! I look forward to many, many more birthdays and watching you grow into your own little person!
And thank you, Kyle, for a wonderful Mother's Day... the Emerald birthstone necklace is beautiful and so special to me. I love you!











No comments:

Post a Comment