Life with Luke

.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

Friday the 13th is a lucky day at the Upchurch house- that's the day Luke made his surprise arrival!! He is 8 months old today.. Can't believe how fast it's going.. AND how much fun it is! One thing I've learned recently-- Luke does NOT sit still for pictures anymore... at all! So here's the best I could get:


he would not lay down!


I came across a pair of newborn pants that Luke wore when he first came home from the hospital- I remember how huge they were on him and now this is what they look like!

turning 8 months will really wear a guy out!


oh and Kyle randomly texted me today to tell me that I was going to get a treat for Mother's day this year. I asked him what he meant and he said "our baby turns 1 on mother's day!!"
This is going to be a very special Mother's day!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment