Life with Luke

.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

4 MONTHS!!!

Luke is 4 months today!!
I can't believe how much he has grown and how fast time has flown by. He is such a happy baby- always smiling, cooing, "talking", kicking his legs all over the place and very curious! He is 11 lbs 8oz now but since we're about to start some food he's going to fatten up hopefully! We've been on cereal from a spoon for about a week now and the Dr. said to feed it to him twice a day now instead of once and then add some fruit! I am so excited to see how he likes the fruit! 

I can't wait to use this little gadget to feed him his food!

I've been waiting to pull all these goodies out!! I know it will be a while before he can use some of it but Luke is set!

Luke's cabinet!
oh and Dr. Cook hooked us up on some formula! It's like Christmas in our house!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment